1. Low wage rates – The Chinese wage rates are some of the best in the world and its skilled labor forces undergo rigorous training to meet client demands. As a result, organizations that invest through agencies, are hiring quality and value, at very low investments. Very few marketplaces can match up the labor strength of China, as its the world’s most populated country. On the contrary, you would be paying quite premium rates for the same labor outputs in native marketplaces.
2. Huge domestic marketplace – Anything from construction equipment, to furniture, to motor parts, machinery, industrial supplies etc., are found in abundance. The availability of thousands of finished parts, components and end products, aid the efforts of emerging first world businesses. A China sourcing agent can help you get access to lucrative supply bases, that facilitate years of savings.
3. Ideal investment climate – Regardless of whether you are aiming from Chinese product sourcing or procurement success, the marketplace is a favorable contender. Transparency has grown significantly over the the last two decades, and China has become the world’s market. The country has several long standing as well as fresh FTAs, and trade agreements. It is also a key member of the World Trade Organization. China is now a bigger exporter than a leading economy like the United States.
4. Preference for trade – Chinese supply bases are improving their production capabilities, and opening up to better prospects. Reputed suppliers welcome foreign investments, and are adept at meeting quality, volume and timeline expectations. Whether you are shipping materials to China for production, or going all the way with local resources, gaining profitability is a realistic vision. In the next decade, we will witness the rise and rise of China as a leading economy and exporter.
5. Supply chain efficiency – A production process depends on a large number of parameters or variables. Right from raw materials sourcing, to production, quality control, maintenance of ethics and distribution, it is a cycle of activities that must be performed with precision. China has grown its reputation, owing to its dependable suppliers. The marketplace has set global benchmarks for supply chain efficiency, and continues to do so.
If you are a growing western business that wants to experience the advantages of the Asian marketplace, investing in China is a key contender. Associate with a sourcing services partner to get the best of Chinese market opportunities.